#Unsecured #personal #loans #bad #credit
Unsecured personal loans bad credit
Personal loans, personalized for you
Need a loan, fast? Our quick, affordable personal loans give you the cash you need with a loan customized for your situation.
The Run Down
- Debt consolidation, home expenses or emergencies
- No collateral required for these unsecured personal loans
- Loans from $1,000 to $50,000 56
- Terms from 1 to 5 years 56
- Typically, same-day deposit into your account! (Or we’ll mail a check if you prefer.)
- No prepayment penalties. Pay early and save on interest.
Personal Loan Rates
Earn 2.10% APY on your savings! 63
That’s 16.7x the national bank average! 71
“Best Banks and Credit Unions 2018” – NerdWallet
“MONEY’s Best Credit Union of 2018”
“Best Credit Unions 2018” – MyBankTracker
Calculate your Personal Loan Payment
Alliant Personal Loans
Need money fast?
Our no-hassle personal loans offer quick approval decisions and often provide funds the same day you apply. Alliant Personal Loans are unsecured signature loans requiring no collateral.
Terms and amounts
Personal loan amounts are available from $1,000 to $50,000. Available terms include one-year, two-year, four-year and five-year loans, and we won’t penalize you if you pay your loan off early.
Not sure if this is the right type of loan for your needs? We’re here to help. Call an Alliant loan expert at 800-328-1935. We’ll help you find the right loan to meet your unique needs. Ready to get started? Apply for your personal loan online today. 42
Personal Loan Rate
APR=Annual Percentage Rate 56
Let Me Know When Alliant Rates Gets Even Better
Personal loan FAQs
When will I receive the funds from my Alliant Personal Loan?
As long as your credit and loan are approved through the Alliant loan process, funds are available the same day, in most cases.
What type of collateral do I need to provide for a personal loan?
Alliant Personal Loans are unsecured loans (aka, signature loans), so no collateral is needed. Contact a loan specialist for more information.
Can I pay off my loan quicker than the payment schedule?
Yes. At Alliant, there are no prepayment penalties for paying off your loan faster than your payment schedule. In fact, it’s a great way to save on interest over the long run.
Do you offer a debt protection plan?
Yes, we offer a debt protection benefit plan in the event of death, disability or involuntary unemployment. Learn more or speak to your Loan Consultant for additional details.
Have a Question?
Want to know more about this product? Search our friendly help guide!
Ready to Get Started
Ready to Get Started?
Use our convenient online membership application process to get started right away.
Call us anytime to speak with a friendly Member Services Representative.
11545 West Touhy Avenue, Chicago, IL 60666
1600 Golf Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Help & Support
42. If you have established your Alliant membership online, the terms of the Electronic Signature and Consent to Conduct Business Electronically (PDF) disclosure shall apply.
56. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APR is 0.4% higher without automatic payment option. Loan approval and APR based on payment method, creditworthiness and ability to repay. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change. A loan with a rate of 6.74% APR with a term of 12 months would result in monthly payments of $86.41 per $1,000 borrowed. Payment example is an estimate. Your actual payment may differ based on your special qualifying rate and loan terms.