Bad credit loans near me
How much would you
like to borrow?
everyday loans for everyday life
Why choose everyday loans?
- Applying with us won’t affect your credit score. We use Soft Searching Technology which means even if you’re unsuccessful; it won’t go against your credit file.
- We offer loans to people who may have struggled with credit in the past. You’ll need to be over 18, a UK resident and be able to afford repayments.
- We’re a direct lender not a broker. We’ll NEVER charge you a fee to consider your application.
- We’ll give you a conditional decision in just minutes.
- You don’t have to be a homeowner, we offer tenant loans and loans to people living with their parents too.
- Our customer service team specialise in helping people with bad credit scores – we’re here to understand and to offer a helping hand.
- You can borrow from £1,000 up to £15,000 over 18 to 60 months, for almost any purpose. Loans not for business, gambling or illegal purposes.
Start Your Application
Representative Example: Borrowing £3,000 over 2 years at an interest rate of 67.9% p.a. (fixed), you will repay 24 monthly payments of £231.78 per month. Interest payable £2,562.75. Total amount payable £5,562.75. Representative 93.6% APR. Rates from 24.2% to 299.9% max APR.
How it all works
With everyday loans, you’re more than just a credit score. We look at your credit future, not just your credit history. Even if you’ve had problems with your credit score in the past, Everyday Loans may be able to help. You can apply online without affecting your credit score and receive a decision in minutes.
All of our loans are subject to status and affordability.
Get an initial decision
Pop into your local branch
to complete your loan
Do I need to be a homeowner?
Will you charge me any fees to consider my application?
We won’t charge you a fee to consider your application and we’ll give you a conditional decision in minutes.
Are you a direct lender?
How much could I borrow?
You could borrow anywhere from £1,000 to £15,000. Subject to status and affordability.
Do you have a branch near me?
We do not charge any fees. If you prefer, talk to us on Freephone 0808 231 5453.
Registered Office and Trading Address: Secure Trust House, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS.